We pay attention to the protection of your personal data. Processing Data is fully compliant with the Polish law including the regulations of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RODO).
Information clause for the Store's customers
Information clause for our suppliers
Personal data administrator:
Administrator of your personal data is Elavia B. Bąk and M. Fiuk s. k., Kadetów Street 4B/14, 64-920 Pila, VAT number: PL7642708201 hereinafter reffered to Us „Elavia”.
General principles for processing personal data
The principles governing the processing of Personal Data provide a framework that ensures that Personal Data is used in an appropriate manner. Elavia ensures that Personal Data is:
- processed fairly, lawfully and in a transparent way;
- accurate, relevant and not excessive;
- accurate and up-to-date - inaccurate or incomplete personal data will be rectified or erased or its further processing will be stopped
- kept for no longer than necessary;
- processed only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and in accordance with the purpose for which it is collected;
Types of personal data
We are always inform which personal data are required (e.g.by marking it by asterisk *) and what consequences will arise you if you do not provide us with such data– this situation may for example result of impossibility (fully) fulfilling your requests or for example placing an order.The personal data which we collect and process can be broadly divided in following categories
- contact information, name and surname,
- delivery address,
- phone number, e-mail address
- information about you when you browse our store, such as technical usage and viewing data, including IP addresses from which you visit our websites or applications, including those of third parties
- data for financial settlements - bank account number.
- data concerning your company - if you have created a company account with us.
Purposes of procesing your personal data
We process your data for lawful purposes and generally only if
- you agreed to it;
- processing data is necessary for the performance of the contract;
- processing data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation
- processing data is necessary for for the purposes of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of third parties and is not considered to be harmful to you, including our interests in the context of developing our Store.
We process your personal data to :
- to make it easier for you to use our Store, Products and to contact them as a part of our standard service.
- provide broadly understood customer service and technical support,
- send users the newsletter they ordered.
Disclosure, transfer and sharing of personal informations with external entities
Disclosure and transfer personal information with external entities by us is kept to the minimum and subject to the existence of an adequate level of data protection
We reserve the rights to disclose or share personal informations with the following parties:
- IT Companies - when external entities provides services on our behalf, for example IT support services and hosting services.
- Suppliers of goods in our Store - when processing reported complaints.
- Curiers and Payments providers – to properly process your order, deliver your package, or process your payment.
- Legal advisors - to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- In case you have given your prior consent to disclose your personal information to third parties.
Third parties can process disclosed personal data, transferred or made available to them only on the terms specified by us and pursuant to a written data processing agreement;
Some of our information processing activities will be carried out with your consent - such as sending newsletters. In this case, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, we will cease processing your personal data unless further processing or storage is permitted or required by Polish law. Please note that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of data processing prior to its withdrawal.